It’s a 10-month long project under BLAST
Our activities are :
- 6 UTHON-boithok with the local gender diverse people to give them information about their identity and equal rights.
- 1 stakeholder meeting with the local administrative and advocacy consultants. 3. women’s day observation.
- Give narrative financial report monthly over the activism.
- Revised budget report to the BLAST
Hopefully, this information is helpful in taking a clear idea about SOMPORKER NOYA SETU and its action. Now you can clearly understand what type of work SOMPORKER NOYA SETU does and why. We would succeed if this overview can get your queries, answered.
It was completed in 2013 successfully with dignity. It was a small charity program of one-day duration.
∙ Our activity was distributing warm clothes among 100 gender-diverse people in the local area of Dhaka city.
That was so amazing and helpful for the minority people to support them that we are here for them any time.
In this project, we had to obtain 3 goals individually.
This project was about gender diverse & sexual minority people.
OUR ACTIVITIES WERE
THE SEXUAL MINORITY PEOPLE ARE BOUND TO BE GET MARRIED: 2014
- A drama played out by SNS members the drama was directed by Rafiqul Islam Tutul who is the general secretary of SNS.
- There was an art exhibition by the minority people.
- There was an open discussion meeting on the topic of gender diversity & sexual minority people having to suffer & about the way out.
SAFE CITIES FOR WOMEN: 2015
Our second goal with ACTION AID
- A drama was played out in the direction of Rafiqul Islam Tutul on the theme of women having to suffer in our cities.
** the drama theme was like a thundering slap on the face of social norms.
- The drama was acted by SNS member.
The phobia of mainstream people about gender diverse people
- There was a meeting & an open conversation session over the topic & the way out.