It was under Brac University. In that program, SNS worked as a consultant through its focal person JOYA SIKDER. It started on 17th April and finished on 30th April 2016.
Our step was to accomplish the goal :
- An art exhibition was arranged by SNS on local brothels
The project ShareNet :
This project was 11 months long from October 2015 to August 2016. It was a partnership agreement between BRAC institute of educational Development[ BIED ]
Our activities were :
- Arranging meetings in Dhaka, Mymensingh, Barisal, and Chattagram in different zones for the young transgender people.
- Art exhibition by the young youth transgender community.
- Giving them proper knowledge about their right through the meetings
- Counseling gender-diverse community people for making them mentally strong & confident.
∙ These were the projects we have accomplished successfully.
# # AND HERE IS MORE PROJECT WHICH IS TILL NOW ONGOING
The project of ASTREA foundation, inc. :
It was started on 1 July 2021 and it will end up by 30 June 2022
We are following up on this activity:
- Arranging training to enhance leadership and networking skill among the young diverse community.
- Capacity building training
- One advocacy meeting for the sexual minority people.
- Give a final narrative report on overall activities within 2 weeks after the project ends.